Personal shopper

I would be happy to assist (for a small fee) anyone in the Orlando area who would like help shopping 'in style' for less. Please just leave a request, with your email, in any comment section.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hello again

Wow it has been a year since I have posted on my blog. I will try and stay more up to date. I am still buying at great places like TJMaxx, Target(which is one of my affiliates on this blog) and other great places for great prices! I just scored some beautiful new bathing suits, one from Marc Valvo, a famous gown designer to the stars, for very reasonable prices. The Marc Volvo bathing suit was originally $168. I bought it at TJMax for $29.99!! Same with the two other designer swim suits I bought. You just can not beat it!! I also have already received numerous compliments on them, from family and strangers, already! So don't forget your great discount stores for great prices on swim suits for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment